Pages

Saturday 9 October 2010

Vital Statistics


image via weheartit


I have been thinking about taking my measurements for a while. When I first started WW I thought about it, but decided against it because I was worried that it wouldn't change and I'd get discouraged and come off plan. Now I feel like I've been on the plan long enough to not let that bother me. I know in my head that they won't move quickly, and I am prepared for that. So here we go:

Upper arm (AKA 'bingo wings'): 11.5"
Forearm (just below elbow): just over 9"
Around boobs (with bra on): 44.5"
Underboobs: 37.5"
Waist: just under 43"
Hips: 41"
Thigh: 22.5"
Calf: 15.25"
Ankle: 9.5"
Dress Size: 18/20

My main issues arm my upper arms and my waist. My waist is bigger than my hips - WTF! I am officially the same shape as a pregnant lady. Which, hey, is fine if you're a pregnant lady. I think pregnant ladies look great, but I'M NOT PREGNANT so it ain't the best look for me. And it's also very embarrassing when people do think you're pregnant (trust me, it's happened...awkward!). Plus the fact that my waist isn't a kick in the arse off 4 feet round which is shocking considering I'm only 5 feet tall. Although it does explain why I seem to spend my life pulling my trousers up.

I'm going to take my measurements monthly as I don't think there'll be a huge difference week to week.

In weight related news, I STS this week. I was a little disappointed with this as I am now properly back to gym and I thought I'd maybe up my loss to a pound this week (rather than the bloody 0.5lb I've been losing) but obviously not. I'll see how I get on this week before considering my next move.

No comments:

Post a Comment