Pages

Monday 14 February 2011

Its been a while....

...and not much has changed.

I've been coasting with WW. Put on 1lb. Take off 1lb. Put on 3lb. Take off 3lb. Put on 0.5lb...oh, you get the idea!

I've really fallen out of love with Weight Watchers recently. I've been finding a brilliant new sense of resolve only to fail the next day. Or I've been sticking to plan (in my mind) without tracking and then been surprised when I've put on weight. I've been using exercise as an excuse to eat more than I probably should be.

This week I put on 0.5lb. I really wasn't expecting it and I was downright pissed off when I stepped on those scales and they said 11st 8.5lb. I pretended it was okay, then stormed off in a huff, wondering why yet again I'd put on. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the Wispa, bag of chips and can of juice I'd consumed the day before. Course it didn't - I worked out at the beginning of the week! Yeah, I hadn't done anything since Wednesday night, but eating shit the night before weigh in wasn't going to have any negative impact, was it? FML, I'm an idiot.

Anyway. This week. Ugh, I dunno whats going to happen. I decided to track ALL WEEK - something I've never done in my entire time on WW (I always gave myself a Saturday off) so I did and go back to trying ProPoints. I ate 58 points on Saturday by my estimations (29 dailies and 29 of my 49 weeklies) and on Sunday I vowed to stick to my 29 dailies. Which I did, until I was offered a Mars Bar ice cream (which I initially turned down, then gave into) and a shitload of cider! I didn't track and I can't remember what I had.

Today, I've been studying and been filling myself with coffee and sweets. So much so I didn't eat my pre-packed lunch because I was so full from sweets. I've decided today is a right off and that I'm not going to plan the rest of the week. My head's obviously not in the right space for this and I'm just going to fuck up whatever plans I make. So if I'm "good" (God, I hate that saying!) then it's all good. But if I'm not, then I'm not going to beat myself up about it.

I do know that I need to get this shit back on track though before I lose all control. I am defintely, DEFINITELY going to do that.

As I need to remind myself of why I started Weight Watchers and in the spirit of Lurve Day, I'm going to (FINALLY!) post my 'Inspirational Bloggers' posts tonight. Even if I have to stay up all-effin'-night to do it, so stay tuned for a coupla downright awesome ladies!

(PS when did this blog become a TO blog, it was meant to be for me and now I feel I'm writing to people. Hmm).

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment