Pages

Friday 7 January 2011

Friday night thoughts IV

Sooo, tomorrow is my first weigh in in what feels like forever but actually only (only?!) since 18th December. But since it will be 8th January, that feels like a pretty long time.

I have not stuck to plan the two weeks over Christmas and New Year, but I have stuck to plan this week, so hopefully that should limit the damage a little.

This is also the first week, albeit not a full week, that I've followed ProPoints. I'm obviously not going to judge it's effectiveness by whatever the scales say this week as two weeks of eating whatever the hell I want will still be having an effect.

I'm so glad to get back to weigh in though. I was dreading going back to WI and to work this week but now I'm back into some kind of normal routine it's great. Going forward hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things pretty quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment