Pages

Sunday 9 January 2011

Like Kylie says on the WW ad...

'Wowowowow!'

NEVER did I think I'd be so happy about a gain, but I am! After my Christmas/NY break, I went to my first weigh in today and have only gained half a pound! Half a freakin' pound! I can't believe it and I am SO happy with it! I have only really been on plan since Tuesday (and I mean on plan in the loosest sense of the word) so it really was a surprise. The thing is, over Christmas and NY yeah I ate more than I would normally and completely splurged a couple of days and didn't get to the gym, but when I think about it, I did stay active - I walked loads and in the snow which I think is harder than normal walking and I think although I focused on the times I was off plan, the majority of time I probably was on plan and just not tracking so was actually following it better than I thought I would.

I've definitely learned lessons for next Christmas/NY though - going to make sure I keep some sort of routine and TRACK!

I have 2lbs to lose til my next 'Silver 7' award, which will take me to a 3st loss, and I am planning to get this on Saturday. I won't be devastated if it doesn't happen, but I would like to try my best to stick to plan, stick to gym and finally get this 3st off!

Just now, I'm in the process of eating through some of M&S's Count on Us and Simply Fuller Longer ranges, and I'll review these once I'm done (won't take me long, haha). I did plan to try and eat less processed food this year, and it will happen but at the moment I'm not in the right mindset to try so I'm looking at good points friendly options just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment