Pages

Saturday 20 November 2010

Saturday, Saturday

I lost half a pound this week at WI. I am really pleased about that as I expected another gain, but I am feeling really deflated about the whole WW thing and it's all my own doing. I really need to get out of this rut. I am feeling pretty negative about the whole ProPoints thing. I haven't done a full week on it yet, but things I am discovering are worrying me. For lunch I normally have a ham sandwich and my ham would be between 0.5p - 1p per portion. It's now 3pp - 4pp and remember that's before I've even added bread. Another staple of my diet was WW Oven Chips. They were so handy when you wanted to feel like you were having a treat and only 4pts for 240g portion. I used to have them with omelettes, chicken, fish etc.. On ProPoints the same portion size is 12pp. 12 PROPOINTS WHEN THEY WERE 4!! I'm only allowed 29pp per day. Ugh.

I'm going to give it a go and see how I feel but I've bought an old points calculator from eBay so I can follow the old plan if needed.

Another thing that's pissing me off, and this is ridiculous (on my part), is that my meeting is now so busy. Before I had my little routine. I'd get up early, get to class 15 minutes before the "official" start time and most of the time there'd be one or two other people there but sometimes noone. I could be in and out before the official start time. Now, I walk in 15 minutes early and theres already 20 other people sitting and they've not even got the shit set up for the meeting! It pisses me off no end which is stupid because these people are only doing what I did! I need to sort that attitude right out haha!

So we'll see how I get on with ProPoints this week. I'm encouraged because another blog I follow, Gem's WW Story (http://gemswwstory.blogspot.com/), reported an 11lb weight loss this week followng the PP plan - holy moly, how great is that!? I know I won't lose 11lbs but if I could get back on track for my challenges I'd be quite happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment