Pages

Friday 26 November 2010

Friday night thoughts II

So, WW hasn't been going at all well just now. I'm feeling really negative and can't shake it. I've been okay this week, but not great. Stuck to my normal meals but I've had to the odd extra thing here and there, and haven't tracked at all. The good news is I've been to the gym twice. The bad news is I planned to go three times.

I've no idea what will happen tomorrow. I've kinda done Discover plan, kinda done ProPoints, kinda not bothered, so really the scales could say anything. I've also lost my Weigh In card. No fricking idea where it is.

The final straw is I just looked out of the window and there's a good covering of snow over everything (I hate snow) and that scuppers my plans to wear my leggings (eg lightest trousers, and what I wore last week) to get weighed as I've no "snow friendly" boots I can wear with them. Oh le sigh. Hopefully I'll feel more positive next week. I've no idea whats happened but I've completely lost my mojo.

1 comment:

  1. I could copy pretty much most of your post and put it on my blog because i've also gone off the path a bit this week. I was meant to go to the gym 3 times but due to the rubbish weather and how cold it is at the moment, I haven't been finding the motivation to get my arse there!

    Good luck with the rest of the week. Just remember how brilliantly you've done so far and according to your weight loss ticker, you're not far off from getting to your target. You can do it!!

    Tim

    timmoyoungfatboythin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete