Pages

Sunday 28 November 2010

Weigh In Results

I got a pleasant surprise when I got on the scales yesterday - 1.5lbs off. Very surprising, but very happy with it. Hope I can keep this up. I've decided to try and do the ProPoints thing this week - it's the only real week I'm going to not have any plans before Christmas so this will let me see if it works and if not I can go back to the Discover plan next week.

Currently, we have lots of snow. It's very early in the year for snow where I am and it may mess up my exercise plans this week. The gym I go to is at the top of a super steep hill and I worry about walking down it in the bad weather so I don't know if I'll get up. If not I will need to try and kick my ass into exercising at home. I'm terrible at this - I have lots of fitness videos and equipment but no motivation to do anything when I'm at home. Could be time to look out the batteries and dust off the old Wii Fit! Espesh as our Christmas Party is soon and I am having serious dilemmas but about my dress. I have a skin condition which has flared up and my dress doesn't hide it (a skin condition which, by the way, was meant to get better as I lost weight, but has actually gotten worse) and I have old woman flabby arms going on too. Bingo wings ahoy!

I also noticed I've totally forgotten to take my measurements so will need to do that soon although don't think there's been much change. None of my clothes feel any bigger and I measured myself for a new bra the other day and I'm the same size there. That's the most frustrating thing for me. It's great to see your weight go down every week but without the inches coming off too it feels a bit like it's not really happening if you know what I mean. I have not been my usual conscientious little gym bunny recently though so that doesn't help. I need to get my mojo back!

No comments:

Post a Comment