Pages

Saturday 5 March 2011

I suck at blogging!

About as much as I suck at Weight Watchers just now!

I am DEFINITELY, DEFINITELY back on track this week though - I need to get a grip on this!

I'm still coasting away - one week I didn't weigh in, then I put on 0.5lb, then STS, then another 0.5lb (which is amazing considering I ate out 3 times this week and ate a full Dominos pizza (I couldn't manage that before I was on WW, but demolished one last night) as well as a starter from them. Gulp!). But I am going to get a handle on it this week. I am!

I plan to sit tonight and plan out my whole menu for the week and track ahead. Actually write it out so I know where my points are maxed and I know where I have wiggle room (I'm doing VP for a few weeks before giving PP another go). I also want to try and eat better (more fruit and veg) and eat cleverer (eat leftovers, as little as possible going in the bin).

I also want to get back into regular blogging so that when I am having a shit day I have an outlet rather than stuffing some Cadbury's down my neck to make it feel better, so I can identify any other triggers I have to either overeating or making bad food choices (I've already identified being pissed off and being bored and two huge triggers for me) and I also want to finally get my Inspiration #2 post up.

I have to say I have had a NSV this week. I've finally dropped another dress size (despite not having lost any real weight since October - I put this down to hitting the gym hard!) and I'm now a UK size 16 - so chuffed!

Have a good week everyone (and me!) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment