Pages

Saturday 7 August 2010

The scores on the doors

Today was my first weigh in since last Thursday, which I didn't blog about as it wasn't very exciting.

Last week I couldn't make my normal Saturday weigh in, so had to attend another class on the Thursday evening instead. I was quite worried as it meant a) weighing in 2 days ahead of schedule and b) having to weigh in in the evening after having eaten breakfast and lunch (I normally don't eat before a weigh in, and have no idea if this actually does help, although in my mind it does). I went to the other class. Queued for half an hour to get weighed, and lost 0.5lb. A loss is still a loss and indeed I am happy with any loss, but the class was just a nightmare. Urgh. So busy and noisy and it was in a rough social club which stank of a mixture of stale booze and piss. Enough to put anyone off their food!

So today was my first proper weigh in in a fortnight, and I lost 2.5lb, yay! I was especially pleased as I've not made it to the gym much this week and I totally effed up my points one day!

I hit my 10% mark 3 weeks ago, but hadn't received anything for it, so I asked today and I got my keyring. I've not decided if I'm going to use it or keep it. But I didn't notice until I left that I should've had another silver 7 sticker as I've now hit 23lbs off. I'll mention that next week when I go to.

I'm now down to 12st 11.5lb and this means I'll drop another point off my daily allowance. I'm down to 20. I struggled with the drop the last time, don't know why - it's one freakin' point! - but I did, so hopefully it won't be so bad this time as I am generally not maxing my points out as much as before.

One thing I am definitely trying to cut back on this week is coffee. I buy 2 lattes a day and have 1 sugar in each. I am pointing them at 2 points per cup but it might be more. They're pretty big cups and they're make with semi skimmed milk. I might try to cut back to one a day and then hopefully none! I've tried to think of alternatives but can't. It's not even for the caffeine, it's the milk! Mad.

Anyhoo, 20 points this week...let's see how I get on!

PS - 23lbs down and I've still not dropped a dress size :( although I guess it gives me more time to save up for new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment