Pages

Saturday 21 August 2010

WI & Setting Goal

So I had my WI today. 1lb off. Happy with that. 25.5lb off in total - 1 stone 11.5lbs, 2.5lbs til I reach 2 stone (and I should have 2 Silver 7 stickers to collect since I've still not got my last one!).

I've been thinking more and more about setting my goal recently, but don't know if it's still too early in my journey to do this. It's been so long since I've been a normal healthy weight, I'm not really sure what it should be anymore. The WW book said I should be between 7st 6lb (104lb - 98.5lb lighter than my starting weight) and 9st 6lb (132lb - 70.5lb lighter than my starting weight). Both just seem so far off just now, but the lower one just seems down right impossible! I will definitely put some thought into it.

One thing that surprised me today (and didn't really upset me but just surprised me) was I was out with my boyfriend for lunch and I was showing him my weigh in card. Normally he has been very supportive, full of congratulations whenever I lose and complimenting me on my figure changing (from the back. He is fully honest about the fact my huge gut hasn't shrunk at all) but when the waiter came over to take our order he said "Oh for god sakes will you put that away!" and got all flustered and embarrased. If you know what the WI cards look like, it's very unlikely someone who's unfamiliar with WW would even know what it was. So I guess it's all good his fat burd is loosing weight but not so much that people know how I'm doing it.

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment