Pages

Saturday 11 September 2010

Quick post

Well all this week I have really, really struggled staying on plan. Last Saturday I deliberately rammed a shitload of fatty, unhealthy food down my throat even though I didn't really want it, and the rest of the week was no different. I've generally been crabby, work has been crap, I was fed up, I didn't track, I've not been to the gym and even though I tried to stay on plan but when it came to it, I don't know how many days I did. It's the first week I've really thought to myself "what's the point?".

When I went to WI this morning I was fed up. I was expecting to STS or even have put on. I got there late so I had to wait ages to get weighed. I was getting more and more pissed off standing in the queue and going over in my head why I was doing this and what I am trying to achieve, but generally just reiterating to myself that I didn't see the point. So finally (30 minutes later) it was my turn to get weighed and you can imagine my surprise when I dropped 3lbs! I honestly couldn't believe it. I was 1lb away from hitting my 2 stone off, and didn't expect to do it, and there I was - over it! 30lbs down. 30lbs!! Not only is that now 2 stone off it's also 15% off!

It was just the little boost I needed. Now I see why I am doing this. And I will remember the feeling when she told me I had dropped 3lbs this week. And that will spur me on through difficult weeks in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment