Pages

Saturday 10 July 2010

202.5 to...?

So I guess this is a little intro post. I've just started this blog as I am doing Weight Watchers and want to track my progress. I still feel like I am new to the whole thing, but I'm not really as I've been doing it for over 2 months now.

I started off at 202.5lbs (14 stone 6.5lb) and am down to 188lbs (13 stone 4lbs). I've not set a goal weight or anything yet, just concentrating on getting my 10% Award when I lose another 4lb.

This blog is really for myself, to track my progress and be able to look back on where things have gone wrong and right. I was going to make it private, but I find inspiration and tips in other weight loss blogs so decided to keep it public in case anyone stumbles across it and finds it useful.

I'll go back and get all my losses etc so far and hopefully post pretty regularly.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment