Pages

Sunday 18 July 2010

Duh duh duuuuun!

So, I had 3.5lb to lose to hit my 10% off, and I hoped to do it over two weeks. Some off this week, some off next. I stood on the scales yesterday morning and had to rub my eyes - 13st 0.5lbs - that's the 3.5lb I had to drop to hit 10%!!!!!

I actually can't believe it and have no idea how it happened. I didn't do anything special this week. In fact, I did less than I normally do - I only managed to hit the gym once, and that was for my toning class which in all honesty is not the most punishing of classes. I didn't walk as much as normal. I didn't save any more points that normal. I even ate out and went to the pictures and had a treat!

So I guess I have 0.5lb to drop and then I'll be down to 20 points a day....eeeek! I hate dropping points. I know its only like one point but I found it really hard last time and I think it's more psychological than anything. I also am now worried that I'll do everything I'm meant to this week and put on. But that's me - I'm just a worrier! We'll see how the week ahead goes....

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment