Pages

Sunday 11 July 2010

Progress so far

Okay, so I signed up for WW on 10th May, and I weighed in at 14 stone 6.5lbs (202.5lbs). Here is how I've weighed in since. It's all in stones and pounds. If you don't know, there is 14 pounds to a stone.

15/05 = -4lbs
22/05 = -3.5lbs (7.5lbs in total) *** Silver 7 star award ***
28/05 = +1lb (6.5lbs in total)
05/06 = -2.5lbs (9lbs in total)
12/06 = -2.5lbs (11.5lbs in total) *** 5% of original weight lost ***
19/06 = -2lbs (13.5lbs in total)
26/06 = -1.5lbs (15lbs in total) *** 2nd Silver 7 award ***
03/07 = + 0.5lb (14.5lbs in total)
10/07 = - 2lbs (16.5lbs in total)

I am currently 3.5lbs away from my 10% award. Both times I put weight on is when I've gone out for dinner either on the Thursday or Friday before weigh in (I WI on a Saturday morning). Even though I normally have quite a lot of points saved, eating a lot this close to weigh in obviously doesn't work for me, so I know in future not to do it again.

I expected to put on this week and was delighted not to have done. I was at a conference at work and we had what they billed as a BBQ in the evening, it wasn't so - it was food they fried and served outdoors. I had planned ahead to have salad and BBQ'd chicken, but when it came to it I ended up having a burger and a roll on sausage - the salad items were drenched in oils and dressing (I'm not a salad fan but HATE dressings of any kind so I wouldn't have touched them even if not on WW), and there was no chicken. I did have an exceedingly naughty dessert - a chocolate orange pot, but I stopped myself half way through. I then had a McDonalds for lunch the following day but ended up not having any dinner because I was so tired, so I guess it evened out.

Even though I've lost what in my opinion is a good amount of weight, I haven't noticed it on myself yet. My clothes aren't any looser and I still feel fat and bloated most days. I'm not too worried about that part though because I know if I stick to this, then the inch loss will come too.

Anyhoo, I just thought I'd get this out there and hopefully keep at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment