Pages

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Ugh

I don't know why but I am really struggling this week. The last time I felt like this was about 5 weeks ago and I had a nightmare of a week trying to find things to satisfy my cravings that were within points. The problem is I can't remember which week it was so I can't even look back in my tracker to see what I did eat! I was definitely over points on Saturday and Sunday (Saturdays not an issue as I never point or track on a Sat) but I am pretty sure I was over yesterday and today as well and I can't face chasing. Normally I go to the gym quite a bit but I only managed once last week and the week before and this week I went tonight and had to leave after 15 mins as I almost was sick and passed out. I've no idea why I feel so crap and then want to eat everything (no, I'm not pregnant!). Ugh. Hoepfully this will pass tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment