Pages

Friday 16 July 2010

Weigh in tomorrow & ticker

So I get weighed in tomorrow and for some reason I am feeling quite nervous. I had quite a good weight loss last week, dropped 2lbs, even though I wasn't the best last week due to travel / stuff beyond my control / stuff well in my control that I didn't control. Although I've stuck to it this week - stayed within my points, even managing to save some (even when eating out - thank god for restaurants that publish their NVs so I can check it out beforehand!), I still feel like it's not going to be a loss this week.

Although I know this happens sometimes, I'm not sure how I'll deal with it when it does happen. I guess we'll find out in 25 hours...

Oh and I've added a little ticker thing to the top of my page. I've put the target at 150lbs. I've not set a goal weight yet (not even thought about it!) so I just popped that in there just now. It seemed like a doable number, even though I've not worked out how many stones that is yet haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment